- New packaging
- Event signage for pop-ups and trade shows
- Stationery (compliment slips, business cards etc.)
- Promotional merchandise (bags, luggage tags, stickers, badges etc.)
- POS (trade adverts, shelf barkers, shelf wobblers, window vinyls, posters, flyers)
- Design updates to the website
- Graphics for social media and newsletter
- Presentation templates and graphics
CLIENT: RUBIES IN THE RUBBLE (ONGOING)
Here is a selection of some of the work I have produced over the past year, working as the in-house graphic designer for Rubies in the Rubble, a sustainable food brand committed to fighting food waste.
The packaging and first iteration of the website were designed by an external agency and freelance designer and since then, I have been responsible for overseeing the creative direction of the brand, writing copy and producing numerous pieces of marketing collateral, including:
Since the first version of the website launched last year, I have been responsible for any design updates. I have redesigned the homepage, online shop to reflect our new product range and increased focus on e-commerce.